I’m a hands-on product person who loves working in startups and agile software teams to help define, design and build great web applications that people find useful and enjoy using. I’ve built several products aimed at online learning and employability, and am keenly interested in “tech for good” and building significant online products for ethical or social businesses.
Over the past ten years and more, I’ve been responsible for researching user needs and defining products for online games, helping people get help with housing concerns, content management, news and online learning. This is a small sample of case studies as examples of how I go about defining and creating compelling online products.
- The First Post (2006 – 2009)
- Architects’ Journal Buildings Library (2010 – 2012)
- IGGY (2012-2013)
- Fluency.io (2013 – 2016)
- Shelter Advice Tools (2015 – 2017)
- Freeformers Learn platform (2016 – 2018)
- Kajima Bookingsplus (2018 – present)
- Hireist.com (2018 – present)